The one with magical Ambilight. Only from Philips.
With Philips Ambilight, every moment feels closer. Intelligent LEDs around the edge of the TV respond to the on-screen action and emit an immersive glow that’s simply captivating. Experience it once and wonder how you enjoyed TV without it.
Whatever you watch, a picture so real. P5 engine with AI.
Philips P5 processor with AI delivers a picture so real it feels like you could step right into it. A deep-learning AI algorithm processes images in a manner similar to the human brain. No matter what you’re watching, you get lifelike detail and contrast, rich colour and smooth motion.
This is what lifelike feels like. Philips OLED TV.
With a Philips OLED TV, you get a wider viewing angle and a uniquely lifelike picture. Blacks are deeper. Colours are truer. Details in shadows and highlights are precisely reproduced. All major HDR formats are supported. You’ll feel the full power of every scene.
Cinematic vision and sound. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
Support for Dolby’s premium sound and video formats means that the HDR content that you watch will look—and sound—glorious. You’ll enjoy a picture that reflects the director’s original intentions and experience spacious sound with real clarity and depth.
Premium design. From stand to remote
Every inch of this TV looks and feels premium. The ultra-thin metal bezel. The beautiful aluminium feet. Or the remote with a backlit Ambilight key, which makes it easy to turn on Ambilight—even in the dark.
Simply smart. Android TV.
Your Philips Android TV gives you the content you want—when you want it. You can customise the home screen to display your favourite apps, making it simple to start streaming the movies and shows you love. Or pick up where you left off.
Great for gaming. Ultra-low latency on any console
Your Philips TV boasts the latest HDMI 2.1 connectivity and automatically switches to an ultra-low-latency setting when you start playing a game on your console. VRR and Freesync are supported for smooth fast-action gameplay. Ambilight’s gaming mode brings the thrill right into the room.
Multi-room audio. DTS Play-Fi
With DTS Play-Fi on your Philips TV you can connect to compatible speakers in any room. Got wireless speakers in the kitchen? Listen to the film while you make a snack or keep up with the sports commentary while you get everyone drinks.
Vibrant HDR picture. Philips 4K UHD TV.
Your Philips 4K UHD TV is compatible with all major HDR formats, including Dolby Vision. Whether it’s a must-watch series or the latest video game, shadows will be deeper. Bright surfaces will shine. Colours will be truer.
Stream, game, binge – and keep your eyes feeling fresh with Philips OLED TVs. Low blue light, flicker free and with no uncomfortable glare, they beat international standards set by UL and TUV. So you can enjoy more of the content you love.
• Ambilight Version: 3 sided
• Ambilight Features: Built-in Ambilight+hue, Ambilight
Music, Game Mode, Wall colour adaptive, Lounge mode,
AmbiWakeup, AmbiSleep, Philips Wireless Home Speakers
• Display: 4K Ultra HD OLED
• Diagonal screen size: 55 inch / 139 cm
• Panel resolution: 3840 x 2160
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Pixel engine: P5 AI Perfect Picture Engine
• Picture enhancement: Ultra Resolution, Wide Colour
Gamut 99% DCI/P3, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Perfect
Natural Motion, A.I. PQ mode, ISF Colour Management,
Micro Dimming Perfect, CalMAN Ready
Supported Display Resolution
• Computer inputs on all HDMI: HDR supported, HDR10+/
HLG, HDR supported, HDR10/HLG, up to 4K UHD 3840
x [email protected]
• Video inputs on all HDMI: HDR10/HLG (Hybrid Log
Gamma), HDR10+/Dolby Vision, up to 4K UHD 3840 x
• OS: Android TV™ 10 (Q)
• Pre-installed apps: Google Play Movies*, Google Play Music*,
Google Search, YouTube, Amazon instant video, BBC iPlayer,
Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Fitness App, Spotify
• Memory size (Flash): 16 GB*
Smart TV Features
• Interactive TV: HbbTV
• Programme: Pause TV, USB recording*
• Ease of Installation: Auto detect Philips devices, Network
installation wizard, Settings assistant wizard, Device
• Ease of Use: One-stop smart menu button, On-screen user
• Firmware upgradeable: Firmware auto upgrade wizard,
Firmware upgradeable via USB, Online firmware upgrade
• Screen Format Adjustments: Basic – Fill Screen, Fit to screen,
Advance – Shift, Zoom, stretch, Wide screen
• Remote Control: with Voice, with Key light, with Muirhead
• User Interaction: SimplyShare
• Voice assistant*: Google Assistant built in, RC with Mic.,
Works with Alexa**
• Processing Power: Quad Core
• HEVC support
• Digital TV: DVB-T/T2/T2-HD/C/S/S2
• MPEG Support: MPEG2, MPEG4
• Video Playback: PAL, SECAM
• TV Programme guide*: 8-day Electronic Programme Guide
• Signal strength indication
• Teletext: 1000 page Hypertext
• Number of HDMI connections: 4
• Number of USBs: 3
• Wireless connections: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 2 x 2, Dual band,
• Other connections: Common Interface Plus (CI+), Digital
audio out (optical), Ethernet-LAN RJ-45, Headphone out,
Satellite Connector, Service connector
• HDMI features: 4K, Audio Return Channel
• EasyLink (HDMI-CEC): Remote control pass-through,
System audio control, System standby, One touch play
• HDCP 2.3: Yes on all HDMI
• HDMI ARC: Yes for all ports
• HDMI eARC: Yes on HDMI2
• HDMI VRR: Yes on all HDMI ports, FreeSync Premium
• Video Playback Formats: Containers: AVI, MKV, H264/
MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VP9, HEVC
• Subtitles Formats Support: .SRT, .SUB, .TXT, .SMI
• Music Playback Formats: AAC, MP3, WAV, WMA (v2 up to
v9.2), WMA-PRO (v9 and v10)
• Picture Playback Formats: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, 360
• Mains power: AC 220 – 240 V 50/60 Hz
• Standby power consumption: <0.3 W
• Off mode power consumption: N/A
• Ambient temperature: 5°C to 35°C
• Power Saving Features: Auto switch-off timer, Light sensor,
Picture mute (for radio), Eco mode
• Mercury content: 0 mg
• Presence of lead: Yes*
EU Energy card
• EPREL registration numbers: 590102
• Diagonal screen size (inch): 65
• Diagonal screen size (metric): 164
• Energy class for SDR: G
• On mode power demand for SDR: 137 W
• Energy class for HDR: G
• On mode power demand for HDR: 106 W
• Networked standby mode: <2.0 W
• Off mode power consumption: n.a.
• Panel technology used: OLED
• Audio: Output power: 50 Watt (RMS), 2.1 Channel
• Codec: AC-4, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD(M6), Dolby Digital
• Speaker configuration: 10 W x 2 mid-high speaker, 30 W
• Sound Enhancement: A.I. Sound, Clear Dialogue, Dolby
Atmos ®, Dolby Bass Enhancement, Dolby Volume Leveller,
Night mode, A.I. EQ, DTS Play-Fi, Mimi Sound